Town of St Armands Board Meetings
BUDGET WORK SESSION - October 26, 2016
These Meeting Minutes were approved on November 10, 2016.
A Special Board Meeting of the Town of St. Armand was held on the above date at the Town Hall, Bloomingdale, NY, for discussion and planning the 2017 Budget.
BOARD MEMBERS PRESENT:
Town Supervisor Charles Whitson, Jr., Deputy Supervisor Donald Amell, Councilperson D. Joseph Bates, Councilperson Jennifer Fuller, Councilperson Dean Montroy.
TOWN EMPLOYEES PRESENT:
Accountant Mike Kilroy, Town Clerk Barbara Darrah, Town Historian Davina Winemiller, Tax Assessor Donna Bramer
Notice was posted regarding the date of this meeting.
Supervisor Whitson began the work session at 6:30 pm with the Pledge of Allegiance.
Discussion ensued regarding the following topics.
• Salaries and annual raises
• Employee Health Insurance
• COLA – Cost of Living Adjustment
• Resolution for raising the Water and Sewer Usage fees and debt services fees
• Tax Cap Override
• Fund Balances
• Proposed Stipend to Assessment Review Board
• Public Hearing for Tax Cap Override will be heldon Thursday, November 10th, 2016 at 5:45 pm, proposed budget discussion at 6:00 pm, and the Regular Town Board Meeting with approval of the 2017 Budget at 6:30 pm at the Bloomingdale Town Hall
MOTION TO ADJOURN
Councilperson D. Joseph Bates made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Councilperson Dean Montroy seconded the motion. Supervisor Whitson adjourned the meeting at 8:30 pm.
I, Barbara J. Darrah, Town Clerk for the Town of St. Armand, do hereby certify that the above is a true and correct transcript of the Special Board meeting minutes held on the above-referenced date.