Use of the Town Hall Policies and Rules
Policy & Rules regarding Use of St. Armand Facilities
Organizations and Groups as defined by the Town of St. Armand would include Civic Groups, Not-for-Profit Organizations, Scouts, Senior Citizens, Fire Departments, 4-H Club, Art Organizations, Historical Organizations, Hospital Groups, Union Groups, Little League, Political Organizations, etc.
A request for the Use of St. Armand Facilities must be submitted to the Town Supervisor utilizing the Use of Facilities Application. Requests should be received at least two weeks in advance. A certificate of Insurance may be required for the event.
Parking is allowed only in designated parking areas.
All children must be supervised by responsible adults.
The Town of St. Armand requests that all participants practice good conduct and abide by the following rules:
- Clean up the facilities after the event - wipe down tables, chairs, sweep and/or vacuum floors, etc.
- Leave tables set up where they were located when your event started
- Stack chairs after use
- Place all trash in trash bags that you have brought with you and remove the trash after your event. You are responsible for your own trash removal.
- Make sure all windows and doors are locked and secured before leaving the facility Safety first - no horseplay
- Contact the Town Supervisor immediately if anyone is injured during your event
- Turn heat to 62 degrees before you leave (winter months)
- Shut off all lights
- Telephone use is limited to local calls only
- This policy should be read by all members attending the event.